Ever think up a headcanon (something that isn't official lore) but couldn't figure out where to put it? Well, you can go ahead and stick it here! We can even make a list and discuss headcanons here so that they can be placed on the appropriate wiki page as accepted lore.
I've got a couple, myself.
1. Their pregnancies are short and children come of age and grow very quickly because they're a warring race. If it were otherwise, they never would have survived.
2. Their true names in Freneskaen are paragraphs long and say quite a bit about their seperate natures.
3. They happen to be polyamourous (hey, best way of ensuring the survival of the race).
4. Females are important and respected.
5. Rapes are extremely rare. As of current canon, Enakhra is the only female and their race is threatening extinction and no one has gone off to do the awful to ensure their survival.
6. Shifting doesn't actually hurt. This would be because they're, well, minor gods and literally made of magic. Rather, it would be a matter of changing their magical constitution to masquerade other races/beings.
7. Killing within the tribe is considered be EXTREMELY taboo and ultimately worthless, considering you could just have them sacrificed at the next ritual. Inter-killing would be very, very rare, hence why tribe politics are so important.