1. This is a sentence (or part of a sentence) that you wouldn't want to hear at the start of a roleplay, it can be ic, ooc or even an action.
2. You can make one up or you a real example. However if you use a real example, don't use it to name and shame other rpers.
3. 1 opening line per post, you must wait for someone else to post or for 2 days to pass before making a new post.
4. Keep it reasonably clean, some people could be offended.
5. Have fun!
6. People who write really, terrible opening lines shall be thrown into the pit of venemous Honey Badgers, whilst covered in Honey.
You may now post away.